Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fun with HTML

As you might notice, I did a bit of re-design this morning. Just below the header are a few more page links, including a contact page, a button page, and I moved the links section there as well. I feel it looks nicer that way than just a stand alone "Home" button, and it frees up the side bars a bit.

I feel happy knowing I did this all through actual html. Granted, it wasn't that hard, but I feel good that I did all the coding myself. I had a bit of practice with html and web design some years back but nothing too advanced. I'm hoping to improve these skills instead of relying on template designers.

That's about it for now. Expect another review today! Also, since I started following more blogs it's about time for me to pass along that award I was given a couple weeks back. I will get to all of this and more in the next few days.

1 comments:

Kate Weber said...

Your blog is looking awesome! Thanks again for helping me figure out how to put more tabs in my menu bar. I really appreciate it. :) I just need to figure out what to put there now.

I'm excited to see the new posts you have to put up! :D

Take out a Subscription

Photobucket

Followers