Monday, December 13, 2010

Sweet Dreams

I tend to have some really awesome, yet at the same time strange dreams. But never have my dreams occurred simultaneously as I'm actually awake.

According to my mom, when she came into my room to ask what time today I would be leaving for school to take my final (at 7:30 am, mind you), I was still so dead asleep that the dream I was having spilled over.

I vaguely remember having a dream at that time about caroling and going to see carolers outside the house. Now that I'm awake, I have to admit that this is a very strange dream; carolers hardly ever come around my neighborhood, which really sucks.

The stranger part? As my mom was asking about when I'd be leaving for school, I apparently started muttering about leaving to go see the carolers in their cool costumes. Only to have my mom shout at me to focus.

I love my mom, and I love my dreams. I need to start remembering them in better detail so I can share them. Oh well. In the spirit of season, happy holidays everyone!

0 comments:

Take out a Subscription

Photobucket

Followers