Sunday, December 26, 2010

Presents!

Hey, everyone! I hope everyone had a nice Christmas yesterday.

Mine was a bit fluctuated. I woke up with a headache and just wanted to go back to sleep for an extra couple hours. So, it came as no surprise to me that, when my family gathered around the tree to open presents, I was nearly dozing in the couch.

Still, I can't tell you how happy I was to finally have my hands on The Amory Wars comics.

My siblings all got me issues of the series. For the first time in my life, I get to fully understand these stories in their comic medium, and I'm impressed.

What I'm most impressed about is that I appeared to have been pretty spot on in my interpretations of the songs, and their place in the story. These were by far the best presents I've ever received since I can remember.

Oh, and I got a shit load of new clothes. :P 

Hope everyone has a safe New Years!

0 comments:

Take out a Subscription

Photobucket

Followers