Friday, September 24, 2010

The Tagging Game!

Kate over at Simply Kate tagged me in a game that appears to be ongoing so far amongst bloggers. The rules are fairly simple: eight questions are passed along to another blogger (it appears to be roughly eight people every time). Each one must answer the questions that have been posed. Once done, they must come up with 8 different questions and pass them along to other bloggers.

Well, I only have one follower and I'm sure she's the only person who reads any of this as of right now. But, I'll go ahead and play this little game anyway, just for kicks. Let's get started, shall we?

1. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? 

Jack Danyells. Without a doubt. It's badass! Seriously, when someone would go to say it, it just seems to reek of awesomeness, and not just because of it's similarity to the alcoholic drink of a similar name.

2. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

"A circle has no beginning." Yes, I stole that directly from Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. It's really the coolest answer for this question. The important thing, though, isn't which of them came first. The real question is, "How do you like your chicken and eggs?" And the answer to that is barbecued and over-easy, respectively.


3. Do you smash the wedding cake in each other's faces or not?

I always thought about this, and I used to think yes. But, I'm not sure I'd want to smash the cake in her face; I don't want to ruin her dress and hair. However... smashing it in my face? Different story altogether.

4. If you could play any character in a movie, who would it be and why?

Anakin Skywalker, if they re-made the Star Wars prequels while I was still young. For one, it was always something I wanted to do; act in a Star Wars film. Though I'm by no means great, part of me feels I could still pull off a better performance than Hayden Christensen did. And it would just be awesome, plain and simple.

5. What would your super hero name be?

Captain Mayo. Childhood super hero name, 'nuff said.

6. There's a monster in your house. Do you go into the attic?

I have no attic. This question doesn't apply to me. Psh!

7. Would you rather be forced to scream at the top of your lungs for an hour everyday or have earlobes the size of basketballs?

Scream at the top of my lungs. I'm pretty good at that. The oversize ears would just kill me.


8. If you had to eat a crayon, what color would it be?

If we're including unusual colors, then raspberry red. Seriously, I saw it on a crayon once. I love raspberries, so it's the best I can think of.


Alrighty! So, I've answered these questions. I'm supposed to come up with eight of my own, so I'll give it my best shot. Here they are:

1. Who is your favorite musical artist and which song of theirs is your favorite as well?
2. The Zombie Apocalypse is upon us! How do you react?
3. Do you play any instruments? If so, what and for how long?
4. What would you say is your biggest pet peeve?
5. Do you think Mr. Feeny the best fictional teacher of all time? Why or why not? (If you have no idea who this is, you missed out on an amazing show.)
6. Snowboarding or skiing? If you've done neither, then what sport would you say is your favorite?
7. What color lightsaber would you choose to have? Any color works!
8. Would you rather be trapped on a small deserted island for a day with your worst enemy, or trapped in an elevator for hours crammed with people?

1 comments:

Kate Weber said...

1. Barcelona at the moment. Favorite song is: It's About Time.
2. Find you and seal myself inside the town armory. With a gamecube.
3. I play guitar, and I've been playing for almost 2 years.
4. Popping knuckles. It's my nails on a chalk board.
5. Of course! He's teaching even when he's off the clock!
6. SLEDDING!
7. Purple! Mace Windu FTW!
8. Island. Island for sure. Islands are big. I could move to the other side. I hate elevators.

Take out a Subscription

Photobucket

Followers