Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New look! And a note.

To anyone currently viewing this (which I strongly believe will be only one person as of right now), my blog has a slightly new look compared to how it was yesterday and the day before. This post is here to publicly thank Katie over at Simply Kate, which you can visit by clicking that link.

I have some pretty big plans for this blog, once it gets up and running and people are willing to read it. I'm planning on reviews, opinions, perhaps sharing some of my art, both new and old. But, I'd rather start most of that stuff once I get some more followers.

And at that, I'm getting lunch.

1 comments:

Kate Weber said...

Aw! You're so sweet! I'm glad that you like the way the layout turned out. :)

Take out a Subscription

Photobucket

Followers