Saturday, September 25, 2010

An award? For me? You're too kind. No, really, I can't accept, I just couldn't.

I was given my first award last night by Simply Kate (seriously, check her out if you haven't done so already). 'Tis the "Blog With Substance" Award! Sweeeeeet! As much as I believe I haven't got much worthy of substance yet, I'm grateful and thank her for this.


From my understanding, in order to accept this award I must give five words that describe what my blog is like. Well, a majority of what I WANT this blog to be about it isn't up for show yet, but the following will, I believe, accurately describe what is to come:

1. Opinionated
2. Fun
3. Artistic
4. Passionate
5.Honest

Now I'm technically supposed to pass this along to other people. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone yet. I shall make a note to pass it along later though.

0 comments:

Take out a Subscription

Photobucket

Followers