Thursday, March 24, 2011

Vote for Coheed!

Hey everyone. I realize it's been some time since I made a post, school is taking up a lot of my time. Today, I'm just here to ask a favor for anyone out there reading this, to please click the link at the bottom of this post and vote for Coheed and Cambria in the MTV Musical March Madness. Coheed won the tournament last year after a grueling head to head battle with My Chemical Romance, and they're looking to retain their title.

So far, Coheed has taken out American Idol runner-up Crystal Bowersox. This week they're facing Vampire Weekend, a band known for its own diehard fanbase.

Voting takes only a minute. Whether you like Coheed and Cambria or not, if would mean much to me for anyone to take a moment and vote for these guys.

You can vote here!

0 comments:

Take out a Subscription

Photobucket

Followers