Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Break!

As of today, it is officially Spring Break. I had school off yesterday only because it was Cesar Chavez Day, so that didn't officially count as the first day. 

It's been a long and hard ten weeks of school so far. From pulling all nighters to massive projects, and from late night snacks and numerous cups of coffee,  I've been keeping busy. Finishing off my projects for Color Theory and turning them all in on Wednesday felt like the last day of school -- which, unfortunately, only reminds me that there's still a lot of work to do and at least a month left to go before it's all said and done.

Still, Spring Break has come and it's going to be amazing! On Sunday I'll be leaving for Las Vegas to see Katie! I'm super excited, more than I can remember being excited for anything in a long time. It's going to be amazing to see her after all this time waiting, and we have so much planned! 

I really need to get back into posting. I need to come up with some ideas to give me something to write about. If only school wasn't taking up the bulk of my time. But then, I'm sure I'll have plenty of things to write about once I'm back from Vegas!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

0 comments:

Take out a Subscription

Photobucket

Followers