Saturday, April 9, 2011

Burnt Out

I knew I should have completed most, if not all, of my homework before I left for Las Vegas last Sunday.

Since getting home on Wednesday, I haven't been really in much of a mood to do anything other than sit at my computer and attempt to do some work. Unfortunately, I haven't been getting anywhere. The moment I sit down to add another entry to my Color Journal, I put the paint away.

As soon as I load my Internet browser to work on assignments for my Computer class, I get distracted and end up watching YouTube videos or chatting on Facebook for hours.

I think I'm starting to come down with a small case of senioritis. The worst part of it is that I was doing so well until the last couple weeks. I just want school to be done and over with. Frankly, I'm just ready to move on with my life. While the outside world might be scarier than school could ever be, I'm just done with school.

I miss Katie. A lot. It's amazing how easily she fits into my life. I realize I'm still young, but I feel confident in saying I've found the woman of my dreams. In the short few days I spent with her, I've never felt happier. I just want to go back to her soon.

2 comments:

Kate Weber said...

I miss you more than words can say. I love you so much and I just wish we were together.

Robert said...

congrats man. love is a wonderful thing.

Take out a Subscription

Photobucket

Followers