Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Road Block

I've officially come to a road block in writing for this blog. When I started it, I fully intented on writing all those reviews, but I never really came up with any ideas about what I'd do in between, or after. I guess I'm now paying the consequences for it.

I realize you can write just about anything on your own blog. It's yours after all, and who cares if it's random or sporadic? The only problem I'm having is that nothing seems to be coming to me.

I hope this ends soon.

1 comments:

Kate Weber said...

I get those blocks sometimes on my blog as well. If you're anything like me (and we've already established out similarities) I'm sure you'll come out of it. When you do, maybe write quite a few posts in one sitting and save them for the next time you have a road block. :)

Take out a Subscription

Photobucket

Followers